Calling out all cat lovers !!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005



At this precise moment in time,i am missing my sulky baby, Blacky.thought of dropping by at kak riza's house to check on her this weekend but sadly, i got more important stuff to do. Blacky as being informed to me by kak riza is currently head over heels with the male persian,Rocco. I like Rocco, her boyfriend..which is by the way owned by kak riza.He's adorable, cute, tough and big.. like B . I. G! Even Blacky seems like a tiny mouse to him.hehe.I hope Blacky will breed persian babies soon. yeay! I hope Blacky won't be staying there for too long coz i've been missing her so much.hehe.
Btw, to all cat lovers..there's a new approach of helping stray cats these days other than adopting them. There's a group of extraordinary earthlings that wants to make a difference to the abandoned animals. A very creative way for the animal welfare in our country. They are selling the malaysia's first 365 days cat and dogs calendars to raise fund for the abandoned cute creatures. Hav a browse through: www.mystycat.bravehost.com .I'm quite interested to buy it and promise to consider that during my next trip to Pets Wonderland. sigh. I wonder what 's Blacky doing rite now.sigh sigh.

0 comments: