I was trying to find the M&S Birthday Card that I bought for Abah last month when I came into contact with my trusty collection of memories. Well, the truth is that I always know that they were stocked up in green and blue boxes under my bed but I always avoid reading them.
Anyways, due to midnight curiosity that probably came from a fresh me and perhaps been chirpy that I was made the exploration became merry at the start but finally had a solemn ending.
Well, I have a great collection of cards, letters, notes, small stuff and such that contain really meaningful promises, gratitude, and appreciation that brought happiness and sadness equally.
The ones that I read and took a good look at last night brought me back to the reality. They strongly reminded me of the lame things that still embarrass me, lovely things that still be able to cheer me up, funny things that gave me good laugh years ago, stupid things that I still regret and will always regret, and definitely good things from God that I still appreciate and keep it close to my heart.
Seeing and reading all those things made me realize how fast had I grown up, how much time I have consumed wisely and sadly how much of them that I have wasted. They had usurped the role inside me to be in realization of some things that I had put so far behind. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what should be done to those notes that bring bitter memories to me,, so there it is I’m going to burn them and be thankful that if not for their lessons I might not be able to be who I am today. Things happen for reasons.. I cant blame God for some things that I so much wished did not happen in the first place. God must have a good reason for that, I have a good life with my family, girlfriends, friends and my only soulmate that I heart so much. I love you God for surrounding me with the best people I could ever find in life. I am grateful for everything that I have today and I wont trade anything for that.
Memories taught me something that is very invaluable and it is only meant for me. There’s no turning back..time to move forward lyn. Good luck
Anyways, due to midnight curiosity that probably came from a fresh me and perhaps been chirpy that I was made the exploration became merry at the start but finally had a solemn ending.
Well, I have a great collection of cards, letters, notes, small stuff and such that contain really meaningful promises, gratitude, and appreciation that brought happiness and sadness equally.
The ones that I read and took a good look at last night brought me back to the reality. They strongly reminded me of the lame things that still embarrass me, lovely things that still be able to cheer me up, funny things that gave me good laugh years ago, stupid things that I still regret and will always regret, and definitely good things from God that I still appreciate and keep it close to my heart.
Seeing and reading all those things made me realize how fast had I grown up, how much time I have consumed wisely and sadly how much of them that I have wasted. They had usurped the role inside me to be in realization of some things that I had put so far behind. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what should be done to those notes that bring bitter memories to me,, so there it is I’m going to burn them and be thankful that if not for their lessons I might not be able to be who I am today. Things happen for reasons.. I cant blame God for some things that I so much wished did not happen in the first place. God must have a good reason for that, I have a good life with my family, girlfriends, friends and my only soulmate that I heart so much. I love you God for surrounding me with the best people I could ever find in life. I am grateful for everything that I have today and I wont trade anything for that.
Memories taught me something that is very invaluable and it is only meant for me. There’s no turning back..time to move forward lyn. Good luck


2 comments:
lyn,
adani here.
i like the way u write. ur idea and thought and story. sokmo gak la bace this griffinbowl. perhaps i can imrove my writing jgk. hehe. take care.
hey ani, miss u! hey thanks
it's just sum craps hehe
buat la blog boleh bace jgk hehe
miss u girl :)
Post a Comment