happy cat

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Today’s Christmas Day. Such a quiet day. Lazed around till noon and headed to catch some books from Times Year End Clearance. I left home around 2 and stopped at this huge park between my place and Kepong (where I always plan to bring Edry for some kite flyings someday) and had a delicious pasta (I cooked it for Brunch, see that’s why it delicious.hehe).

We arrived PJ around 2.30pm and immediately had our heads buried in like hundreds or maybe thousand of books. And all come in a great many varieties. Loving it.
After almost 2hours getting our neck strained, I paid for 2 novels;- The Jane Austin Book Club and The Tea House on Mulberry Street (vouch u they're for adults!), a First-Thingy Toodler book for Edry, 2 Australian HB Mags and 2 other novels for Hun. I think I made a really good purchase today which means that Im supposed to read them till the last page! Hehe


Then we just drove off to Sect 14 and stopped to buy some cute lil set of hair pins and stuff for Arissa’s bday. Not really a pressie just something to attach with the bday card. We spent the next 40 mins sipping our drinks at Starbucks before driving back home. Oh for that 08 Planner won't think be able to collect the whole coupons. Gonna pass on that.

It was such a good weather throughout my outing and I just loved the drizzles that accompanied me to my gate. And me and hun just love spending our days like this, quality time for quality things.

I just love being away from the city chaos. Oh btw, the traffic headed to The Curve was so chaotic this afternoon. Thank God we went the opposite way

And last but not least, a merry Birthday Shout goes to my ever bubbly Arissa . Happy Birthday Love!Miss u
Mwah mwah

She just loves pushing her cheek on mine

0 comments: