lost and found

Friday, October 31, 2008




I had a poisonous atmosphere around me all week
I am still saddened by grandpa's death news that I'd prefer no details on that
Al-fatihah to dear Tok Wan..

...........................................................

Everybody needs not to be seen or found some days and that's exactly what I had days ago
So I've been buried myself in this book, first ever that I finally get to strike off from my wishlist






It took me long to recover , but I am glad things are finally whole and reclaimed

But I'm still having trouble with my thesis.. oh it's just getting harder to get going with :(
So I am doing my usual browsing on crafty & organizing sanity thingies to just feel inspired
I really really need to get myself fully restored quickly

The sky looks so blue and beautiful today,, so I guess it's a good sign,aight?

I hope the sky on ur side is beautiful too :)

xoxo

4 comments:

Anggerek said...

Lyn,

Salam takziah to u and family.

i believe u cn do well in ur thesis..!wish u the best.

have a nice day...!

the sky on my side is more beautiful compare last few days...

aifaa said...

i'm sorry about ur grandpa.
do take care ok.

*miss u a bunch. :)

daniadanis said...

sorry bout ur grandpa..

peja said...

Takziah kak lyn.

btw, the book looks interesting. is it any good?