Soon, in a few days time;
I am going to limit this blog to just my lil circle just bcz I am not comfortable with the idea that strangers I mean like real strangers read this.
So my friends esp those that have left comments here and whose blogs have been tagged on the right, could you pls leave your email in the comment box OR email me at myedae@gmail.com so I could include you in k :)
thanks!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Posted by elyna griffin at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
hafizah06@hotmail.com :)
mine: mutiaanggerek@gmail.com
pumpkinmellow@yahoo.com
aifaaariff@gmail.com
*a little secrecy is nice kan? :)
she_jane109@yahoo.com
sume org ppuan hok bui komen/email..kalu aku bui jugok,pondan la aku...hahahah
lyn,
me too!!
akalili11@yahoo.com :)
sist..me too!
keynads007@yahoo.com (i used my yahoo id) ehehe.
nurain.anwar@gmail.com
lyn ...dont forget me...
mariambdlzz@yahoo.com.sg
yamartfingers@gmail.com
http://yamartfingers.blogspot.com
salam...count me in...hehehe...thanks
Post a Comment