Friday, August 07, 2009



wow. i hardly blog these days.

what's up with everyone? There's nothing new over ere
had a long drive to Pekan, Cherating and Kuantan last weekend for wedding & enggmt
and you go girl, another 3-day wedding event this weekend.

so i've been married for almost 4 months now.
I can never be happier :)
InsyaAllah, a very big thing coming up soon
yup, the departure
It's supposed to be latest by 28th next month
haha God knows how little time left for preparation
So I appealed for my departure sometime in early Nov
I just hope everything's in order until then
So I wonder, what's interesting in Liverpool?


4 comments:

miss pumpkin (reen) said...

miss u lyntok...=)

hv a nice week end k. mwahhhhhhhss

Anggerek said...

have a pleasant weekend lyn...

daniadanis said...

lyn,
u'll be leaving for liverpool?for how long?study ek..:)

anyway..take care and all the best dear..happy always :)

Anonymous said...

liverpool? study? or honeymoon?