Monday, February 08, 2010


Sunny Day! I love it! I always love it when I get in the bathroom for morning shower and the room feels warm and I don't really need to turn on the heater first, at least to brush my teeth.

These days I realise I discover more cooking skills in me. Not saying that I am a good cook! but I somehow feel more passionate in it than I usually feel. I tried about 3 new recipes in a week and God, I really love the new recepi on fettucini! So we had one today for brunch :)

Other than cooking (which from the way I put it, seems like a major thing now), this week I have more free time for my research as I have less workshops in my diary. I try to commit at least reviewing 1 journal per day. But must do it everyday, hmmm..


and Oh, I am also reading 2 books at a time. I love both and I find it hard to stop on one and concentrate on the other, so I have one for my bedtime and the other one for most of my waking time hehe. not fair, i know hehe.

I also got myself a few new pretty dresses this week. and some bags. hehe. well, the book that I am spending a lot of time on is basically on 'discovering the More in you'. Among other things, it also covers on defining and overcoming the 'soft addictions' in you- some of them are shopping, excessive amount of watching tv, overspending, yada yada yada. Yes, you too can bury your nose in this book!

Oh and have I told you about the old bookshops that I've visited in the city centre? Previous week, when I had a few classes at Mount Pleasant which is about 20-30mins walk from home (which doesnt seem that far when you walk between beautiful shops), I checked the Reid of Liverpool. I love it! I didn't spend on anything and couldn't find the cat tho :( I just love walking in between the old bookshelves and dear, the store just has a certain rustic charm. Reminded me of my dream- to open an old bookstore + cafe :) yes, dream on .


Before I get back to my work, I'd like to introduce our new buddy ; Mr. William Shakesbeare.
We figured we need a company to tie our shoelaces- hence he sits on the bench next to the shoe room. and I do hope he doesn't mind to occasionally answer the phone when we're not around.


p/s: It's still sunny outisde !! yeay!

xoxo

3 comments:

aifaa said...

love reading bout ur new life. makes me feel all warm inside... :)

miss u bunches dear.
xoxo

Anggerek said...

cool...
take care lyn..

daniadanis said...

hi lyn..love to hear from u..take care :)