Among other things that I miss doing most is... crafting
It's a little embarassing to say this I know since I am not really artsy
but I just love doing crafts, I believe it's my true voice :)
Well I must say that my sewing skills is NOT good
hence, very very limited things that I can do
but I love seeing visions of things that I can make
and sometimes they involve needles
so it's kinda a bit frustrating that I cannot just do it
So most of the things that I sort of made, are just simple ones
those that makes me happy and most importantly
of my heart's contents
yeah so, I miss doing them..
I used to have events or things that made me do them
like engagement, wedding, birthday parties, raya hampers and such
so now I dont see myself in any of these occasions,
and I am sad that I can no longer make one of the things that I love most..
I always have new ideas these days..
but I am yet to discover the right place
to shop the materials and get started
sigh... i miss doing the door gifts for my engagement and wedding..
hmm.. I should get started soon.. wish me luck
and if I can get my heads and hands together, yes I will surely
show them to you..
so, what do you miss doing most?
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Posted by elyna griffin at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
i miss hanging out with you. -_-"
Post a Comment