I have given birth to a new purpose of life....
Here's my baby Nik Emir Qalif, born on Friday 29th Oct 2010 at Liverpool Women's Hospital
He was born at exactly 1700 hours and weighed 3.4kg
My bundle of joy is now 1 month old yeay! and weighs 4.2kg yeay :)
I must say my delivery wasn't exactly smooth sailing since 11pm Wednesday (27/11/2010)
but everything went well, I have been given strong painkillers thrice plus the ephidural
for my 23hours++ of fighting in labour :p
But alhamdulillah I can't more thankful than a safe delivery and a perfect and healthy baby boy
Allah itu maha kaya...
This video was taken when Q was 3 weeks old, when I tried to put him to bed
Just to let to know, it didn't work though,,
he wanted a warm cuddle from mummy :)
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Posted by elyna griffin at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
lynn..soooo adorable :)
hello lyn..baru2 ni akak mcm terdetik yg lyn pun berblogging jugak & i found ur blog today. congratulation again 2 u for having such a cute baby....enjoy every moment with him, especially now..sebab x keja lagi...nanti dah keja susah tau.
Post a Comment