damn if you do, damn if you don't

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

well, been quite sumtime since I last updated
should be actively writing these days
but just too lazy for the first move sigh
a lot of things have been going on lately like A LOT
I am happily lounging around the house now
honestly since mm.. 20th may
and that rounded it up for 14 days now
wow not that long but I actually have started feeling bored
I quickly got bored with staying at home
sigh guess I was so used to travel here and there

Today is the 4th of july.and i am officially letting go of the utm’s offer for a week already.sumtmes I seem to get lost of everything that’s happening around me. Things came at once and so so sudden.2 months ago I never have imagined that I have to make such a big decision and ..back to school, lyn? It definitely didn’t make sense at that time as everything was different. The workplace was different, the scenario was different.but in approximately of about 1 month ++, I am at home..at times occupied in carrying out some arrangements.Yes, that scholarship thingy.Now UM people are so getting on my nerves,, for God’s sake cant you just work faster? Can you accelerate your process? Not that Im not being thankful for the offer from UM, God knows how much I am. But, can you just respect people and compare the procedure that UTM people are dealing with? Basically now there’s not much that I can do as I need a bloody sheet form which is then needs to be handed to the grumpy register assistant for scholarship process. And I presume the whole process will take about 3 months to complete.sigh sigh. That’s the big Reason why im going back to work this coming Monday.

and now mom’s talking about going to visit my bro sumtime in sept. I want to go with my families and just not to worry of my whereabouts in sept.sigh sigh.luckily my loved ones are always with me. The company keeps me sane love!Oh I am not going to talk about this anymore till everything’s thoroughly settled and confirmed.

Last night we had a nice dinner at midvalley.We had a really really great time..laughing and sharing some lame jokes and stories. Everybody seemed so exhausted at first guess the tiredness from the work were still there. But it didn’t take so long to stretch everything and getting so excited. Haha it was a blast..and yes, we bought the friendship token, yeay plus we are so full of crap in our group circle today.haha.

Im going to bed now cz I begin to feel so sleepy.will resume on some interesting updates soon

p/s: the saddest thing of all is that i lost my hp.while shopping.
p/p/s:the latest and happiest news is that i got a new hp.birthday girl y'all :)


0 comments: