iThink

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Been away for a while. Stationary, oblivious (of practically just everything), off-key, well so much to call myself. I feel like I’ve been time traveling. And some things that I picked up throughout the journey need to be translated. Something vague yet very absolute.


I think I’ve wasted so much of my time. Be my waking time or my sleeping time.

I think I’ve let go of many chances

I think I’ve overlooked some opportunities

I think I’ve been different

I think I’ve been forgetful

I think I’ve taken things for granted

I think I’ve made some (sheer) insanity decisions

I think I’ve been too judgmental

I think I’ve been selfish

I think I’ve been getting things more than I need

I think I’ve disappointed some people

I think I’ve never spoken to myself

I think I’ve not given my best

I think I’ve seen more of other ppl than myself

I think I’ve never been appreciative enough



I think maybe this is my turning point. Maybe, this is the time to be realistic.

Better late than never.

5 comments:

Anggerek said...

hye lyn,

how re u doing? Hope everything is fine.

elyna griffin said...

hey cik ann.emm fine.no, really I'm fine:)

how's work?

rockafellaswrote said...

hola lyn,
sorry no update for PWTC event ari tu. kinda busy, rajin menulis bila perlu shj!

thanks for singgah keh!

daniadanis said...

lyn,
a'ahh..blogspot lagi best. daniadanis is mine :)

disputed lamb said...

dear lyn.
had no idea you haf a blog.
now i do.
am adding you to my links (desolate as it is)
come visit sometime, why dont u?

thots
nella