10:27

Tuesday, July 22, 2008




This is what I am having for breakfast now.
The best curry puff in the world by dear mom :)



Started the day a bit late.
Well, I hope I'll manage to strike off a few things on my To-Do List by the end of the day.
There are heaps of papers to read and I really need to review the theories & literature
So I guess my telly slots today are only for Oprah and Desperate Housewives
It's ok so long as I get to do things that I like
and make me happy :)

Have a good day people!!


3 comments:

peja said...

hehe comel k.lyn punya template baru :)

daniadanis said...

lyn..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY..
and happy new you :)

**cutenyer templet..

Sarah B. said...

alamak... now don't freak out if i suddenly appeared at your front door at breakfast time! those look yummy!