JC

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Arrived at Starbucks KLCC 10mins ago
and I'll be here for a couple hours or so
then hun will be joining me after his conference
so we can head back together :D

It's been a while since I blogged
nothing much happened
I am finally fully recovered from the post-engagement stuff and all
*oh need to make a mental note on customizing the Photobook thingy

That aside, today is the 1st day for Semester 1 Year 2008/2009 course registration
which also means that I am now in my 2nd Semester which is supposedly my final semester.

But im planing on applying for 6 month extension for the preparation of viva, submission and all coz when you're working on a research you'll never know what you're gonna face
and in my case, my research analysis is entirely depending on the response and co-operations from office buildings occupants. dealing with humans, well.. very tough one i must say.

I somehow am motivated by what's revolving around me now
and I wanna start fresh today :)

And I also learned yesterday that I need to move on, be realistic and just stay focused

coz I've been taking things for granted

Here's a Java Chips to a new page!




oh and I really my Miss Bubbly
and I found this photo of her mengada-ness fixing stuff with hun
taken on the BBQ party at Knda's place
on my engagement nite :)



5 comments:

Anggerek said...

lyn,

wish u all the best for ur new semester.

nice photo of uncle n niece

miss pumpkin (reen) said...

oh.."cuteness"...

manjenye arissa ..just like her aunty..i really admire her.

daniadanis said...

comelnye..remind me of....

peja said...

manjanya arissa dengan leputtt. comell :)

elyna griffin said...

Thank u dears, hope this semester will be a better one :p