I have been nursing a cold since Monday.Sigh. No, I am not infected by others.
I dont even know how I caught it. Sigh sigh.
Apart from giving me a psychological stress, this thing has kept me on
bed for hours ,, longer that I wanted to.
And I am recuperating very very slow as I couldnt take pills during the day.
Anyways something worse happened last nite.
My tumbler (luckily with warm water inside) somehow tilted from its mini coaster
and spilled nearly a full glass of water on my lappie's keyboard.
**After some dramas and all I couldnt sleep thinking whether I could still use it,
or need to buy a new one???I even dreamt about it.
Thank God it functions well today tho some hissings sounds were
not very much in favour. oh and I even had imagination blogging on these,,
except that I didnt elaborate much on the dramas, not very much in the mood :(
And something bad also happened to our birds..
Our two lovely birds managed to escape from the cage
( I blame the lack of security element of the cage) and while we were trying to
figure out on that.. I suddenly saw one of them moving nearby the small gate.
But I got distracted by a big orange furry figure running towards the bird!
God, Pingu's faster than any of us!
He didnt want to let go of the bird even though abah slapped him so hard!
**Some dramas,and the bird died.
I feel sad,, and for the first time.. I think Pingu's overtrained. He made me proud when he managed to catch mouse and even cockroaches.. but not when it comes to bird...
Ok I am going to help mum with the drinks
Till then
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Posted by elyna griffin at 6:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
ala..
pity you :(
i hope you get well very soon. no wonder you havent post any entry lately :)
miss your writing :)
lots of love,
xoxoxo
hey,kesian u...hope you'll get better in time for raya babe. :)
tho i sgt2 pity reading bout the poor little birdie.tp i cant help laughing imagining pingu.sgt cute la pingu niee..ee.geramm.
btw,
selamat hari raya girl.
maaf zahir batin.*hugs.
lintok...
slamat hari raye..
get well soon k dear...;) or else camne nak beraye...
muahs n hugsssssss,
mcreen
Post a Comment