Thursday, April 02, 2009

*23 days to go

Just when I've fallen too deep into a hole,
and when I panicked and afraid that I couldnt be saved anymore...
I tried to remember this.



Friday April 23,2004 2:51 am


i may not be able to see you smile,but knowing that you
are, makes me as happy... luv u

-hun-

//5 years back when we were thousand kilometres away



that was when i managed to climb up the hole
and... smile :)





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
23 beautiful days to go..

hun,

our wedding celebration may not be perfect, glamorous and grand
but i promise you
it will be meaningful to us.
my promise.




life is sweet.
insyaAllah.

5 comments:

Anggerek said...

it's so sweet lyn.
i'll pray for your happiness (for both of u)

~Ibu Anggun~ said...

dear,

i wish you both all the best!
i'm sure you handle the preps (physically and mentally) very well..

:)

miss pumpkin (reen) said...

this entry is so mochalicious & sweet in its own way.

u'll b just fine darl. InsyaAllah.
Love will always find a way .=)

hugss..xoxo

aifaa said...

aw..this is sweet.
don't worry dear. perfection is just a crazy notion.

*love is what matters most. :)
love you.

daniadanis said...

soooo sweettt..i know what it likes..

lyn..bile tarikhnye..? (huhu punya la malas nk kire :))

nway wish u a happy countdown and a very2 happy big day..happy new life!

hug u