Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3 more days to go..
*gasp!

today on our 5th year and 1 month love day,

I woke up late caused by the drugs- having fever
and I spent 6 hours at the book fair, walking around
and picking out the best books for the library.
Actually it was kinda fun :)
The not-so fun thing is that I only get to start working on other office stuff at 4 pm :(
life's pretty hectic and beautiful at the same time..

and

. i will only be taking leave frm work starting on friday
. i got lots of work stuff to do
. i have quite a long list to go for the wedding prep
. i am helping a colleague to invigilate exam tmrw
. i am yet to meet the sound system guy for the music arrangement
. i am not feeling well. sore throat symptoms

the condition doesn't look good, does it?

on the other hand,

. i received good offer for the PhD study
. i am excited with the whole thing; prep, wedding, new chapter, study, etc
. i am looking at the positive side for every hardship

InsyaAllah

I keep telling myself that
I have big responsibilities both for my work and myself
Hence, a hectic schedule.
But I am taking this as part of life and the opportunities that life has to offer :)


wish me luck :)

5 comments:

Anggerek said...

every hardship is followed by ease, Take care Lyn

miss pumpkin (reen) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miss pumpkin (reen) said...

babe,
really can't wait for d big day.
I'm sure everything will go smoothly as planned.

Lyn, take good care k. mwahss

Anonymous said...

good luck to you for coming big day!!!...

Anonymous said...

k'lyn, by the time aimi tulis comment ni, mesti k'lyn da slmt jd isteri org kan? congratulations =) bla nak upload pics?