


hello, how are you?
* chirpy mode
I am loving my saturday today,
except that I am a tad lazy hehe
I realised that I actually have a long list to go through,
but I am taking each of them slowly so I could still enjoy my sat.
In another 20mins, I really need to go to the tailor,
need to send my convo kurung. hope she won't say no for august.tehee
then stop by at post office, and post 2 white envelopes.
then come back home, and prepare for monday's slideshow.
and edit my paper, and one most important thing to do:
reply to CS regarding the album layout. eeeekk I took ages to do that!
and hmm let's see .. I am going to ninie's farewell party at Rasta tonite.
It's so cute-it's called Aussie: The attack of Wondergal.
So sweet, I am expecting to meet some familiar faces.
What about hopping over at Thread Zoo's sale before that?
NO NO NO . I have to REALLY stop shopping and saving money.
OK cross that, and I'll just stay at home and finish my work.
or watch SATC episodes. Have I told ya I finally bought myself
a big pink set of Sex & The City complete episodes? I love Sarah JP and the girls
so much I promised to reward that for myself when I finished my thesis. So yeay!
They are of so much fun!
oppsie, I think it's almost 20 mins. and I still need to do laundry first !
chow!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Posted by elyna griffin at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment