

just breathe.... :)
i have good news in my inbox.
alhamdulillah thank you Allah.. i will keep praying for the best.
pls pray for me :)
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Posted by elyna griffin at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
get drowned in the bowl


just breathe.... :)
i have good news in my inbox.
alhamdulillah thank you Allah.. i will keep praying for the best.
pls pray for me :)
Posted by elyna griffin at 9:22 PM
7 comments:
lyn dearie,
though i dun know what's the good news all about, i still want to wish u congrate and m hepi for u :)
lyn,
what's the good news hmm..?PhD offer i guess..kan kan kan..:) congrates dear..chaiyuk!!!
feel free to tell us more soon :)
yay..happy for u too. :)
let's hope enchek yg pg meeting on the 7th tidak decide to chill bersama rakan-rakan di coffee shop terlebih dahulu.hehe.
*miss u bunches!
congrats (without even knowing what it's for)..Perhaps, I know something that I didn't know..wink2..=)
I wish you lots of happiness and love..
Mclyn, miss u looooooots.
xoxo
thanks my darlings,
insyaAllah if everything goes well then I will surely let u know k. thanks for the prayers. really appreciate that.hugs!
Post a Comment