Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hi :)


Sometimes I just do not know what is it exactly that I am doing?

Life is pretty good except that I tripped on the stairs a few times

It's like driving, sometimes when I drive too fast, I skid.


Well.. I don't know.

Most of the times I think things are moving too fast in my life

At times it makes me feel guilty for yearning a break

one time I think I really deserve it, the other time I think I would waste one

......................................


Life goes on, this is how my life is designed by me

I am taking one thing at a time, and try to be positive on just everything

As a start, I refrain myself from ranting on workloads and pressures

by channeling my mind into sweet little thoughts on wedding works and plans

You don’t wanna waste your creative ideas over ranting, do you?


What I am trying to work on now is to concentrate on the study proposal

especially during working hours since I have my own room,

space and minimal disruption here

And get my hands on the sweet little things, the décor and whatnot

right after I leave my office

*Realistically speaking, this looks sound enough :)


Ok perhaps some updates on the wedding preparation,,

we have tentatively finalized the date.

I just feel like it should be revealed when the time comes so

it shall be enveloped and delivered with the right excitement to you :)


Anyways, being the super excited girl I always am,

I will insyaAllah share on some little updates on the preparation with you love.


Like now, I am compiling a collection of beautiful songs

to be played on the wedding day.

Actually I am still thinking on that as I would like to keep the ambience alive.


So the first step is to compile any potential songs for that day,,

as for now what I have in mind are songs with beautiful lyrics + musics

from Indonesian bands/singers, oldies , etc


I have a few in the list now, so feel free to suggest some k :)


Little Wing; The Corrs

Throw Me a Rope- KT Tunstall

God Must Have Spent A Little Time With You –N’Sync (we need one at least, don’t we?)

When the Stars Go Blue-Tyler & Bethany/The Corrs

Erti Cinta; Maya Karin

Sampai Menutup Mata; Acha Septriasa

Tentang Kamu; Bunga Citra Lestari

Terima Kasih Cinta ; Afgan



thanks loves :)



10 comments:

miss pumpkin (reen) said...

"terima kasih cinta" by Afgan is so meaningful & i really luv it.

lyn, stay calm & relax and start looking forward to ur big day.

hugs,
xoxo

Anggerek said...

"everything i do, i do it for you" by bryan adams

stay cool dear, take care!

~Ibu Anggun~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Ibu Anggun~ said...

oh dear...

u r always excited about everything dear.. and that makes you.. emm.. you.. our sweet lynto' ;)

p/s : i always love erti cinta by maya karin.. ;)

Anonymous said...

i vote for

aku ada kerna kau ada by radja...

dan kalau putarkan lagu from malaysia,,,lagi bagus i think...hugs

aifaa said...

yay.'throw me a rope' by KT tunstall is definitely my fave.

y don't u include some from estrella.oh and the one that i still love...aslyn's,

"that's when i love you,
when i love you,
no matter what..."

:)

*hugs dear.

daniadanis said...

hi,

i would like to suggest one..'we could be in love' by lea salonga..

enjoy ur every single day lyn!

p/s: the date pls? ;)

elyna griffin said...

loves, points taken! love ur suggestions.. will try to remain sane throughout the period..hehe

Anonymous said...

endless love - diana ross & lionel richie

have i told you lately that i love you - rod stewart

Anonymous said...

endless love - diana ross & lionel richie

have i told you lately that i love you - rod stewart