Friday, January 23, 2009



Today is a lovely Friday for a variety of reasons:



*I am listening to Solace of Pain by The Gentle Waves

*The small birthday gathering at the office was sweet and relaxing

*This nice colleague of mine gave a big porcelain cup + saucer

*Someone from office asked on my big day :)

*My office ID card is finally ready to be collected

*I get my free time to read :)



++
Oh , 2 things that made my Friday a lil sour (but I wish not to think much of);
*A lady was so rude to a respectable Prof
* I met someone who encouraged me to go to Australia


P/S: How's your Friday so far?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lyn,are u studying or working now?i thought u're doing master.dont you?

elyna griffin said...

hi anon.. completed my masters, only waiting for viva soon. i reported for duty on the next day my scholarship for masters expired , so yeah i am working now hehe

hey u seem like someone close to me siape ye?

Anonymous said...

k'lyn dah hbs bt master ya..cpt btol masa berlalu. hehe. so, how's ur work?

Anggerek said...

hye lyn,


do update ur blog. lyn keje kat mane skrg ni?

elyna griffin said...

time flies kan? Lyn kt um..sorry for the silence.well thay was quite a while kan.hehe