Sunday, January 04, 2009

me and mom just got back from Ampang
I think I've tried on 10 dresses in total today
it may look like just a few but the changing process was a lil tedious
im pretty much tired with driving and all
but we managed to sign a deal for something we really like
and that's worth it
*less headache


anyways, we are planning something light for dinner
and i just need to get some things done :-shower, change the bedsheet, clean the room, update receipts and payments in planner, lots of ironings, etc.

oh i just knew that hun has a resolution for 09 and it's very straightforward and simple:


TO WAKE UP EARLY

I think (+ hope) he wasn't being sarcastic , but really.. that's exactly what I really need to do. hehe


so i'll just find some time for myself tonight..maybe read a chapter or two. and plan for tomorrow

ok that sounds good.

adios!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe..so lets c if lput can commit his resolution ye? so whats urs?

elyna griffin said...

yeah..me well i dont really know, what about you? hehe

~Ibu Anggun~ said...

trying on 10 dresses?
hrmm...
for ur wedding eh? hehe..

let's face 2009 with new hope..

hugs and kisses :)