Last Friday the 11th , my fren Ash held a surprise farewell dinner for my other dear friend, Nuyu. Ash was a colleague of mine at Petrosains while Nuyu and I are good buddies since we were in Faris and subsequently UM. We are of good terms tho we hardly hang out since she was most of the time not in the country. Well, I was actually the matchmaker for them but sadly now they are just close friends :( huhu
So, Nuyu is flying to Dubai for a better job opening and gonna catch her midnight flight today.We really had a great time at Luna Bar that night. Thanks Ash for the scrumptious food and of course the super nice view from the 34th F. I really love the outdoor lounge... a really nice place to chill out.

To Ash: thanks for the superb dinner..well it was of hefty price anyway kan.u’re so sweet :)
Nuyu: Babe, I wish you all the best and take good care of yourself .keep in touch k. Love you, cookie
You guys are compatibly perfect.I’ll pray that things will work out in the future. Go with the flow :)
1 comments:
I cant remember when was the last time I met Nuyu , but I'm lookin foward to meet her again! Make sure u tell her that I miss her !!!
Post a Comment