hey 08

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Ahem I’m blogging with a new back to school ambience.So I finally had my study table+ chair! Yeay me.hehe. Been yearning for a white table top and a yeah-why-not red chair since like forever.But, It seemed like Ikea’s been selling the whole stock off to zillion other people.Like duh?!Not only these particular things but most of the items that I intended to buy! Am I the only one not getting the year end bonus? Oh please.

Anyway, I opted for a beige computer table and a chair of the same hue instead. That’s the only size of the table that can fit in my room as Im having a serious space constraint prob. The undecided colour theme finally went for RED. It's surprisingly very niceee. So everything’s practically of red (and ok, the same group of similar hues); the table lamp, laptop mat, hp holder and .. oh well I’ll manage to get sum more in a few days.hehe. Hence, Red is the opening colour for this year. I am happy to regard it as a sign that I SHOULD buy the Red Edition Nano this year.hihi. I loike my new stuff!yeay



How's that for a start?


Now that it’s 08, I wish that I’m blessed with more love from Allah.
I have some hopes and goals that I will try to reach for.
And;
I pray that this year will be the year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lyn,

fresh and new; HAPPY 2008 :)

Anonymous said...

comelnyo mejo dio!
hehe

elyna griffin said...

have a good year ahead folks!