self-tutoring

Sunday, January 06, 2008

i am on page 42 of The Mind Gym book. the book is by far one of the most logic and convincing one on self advancement that i've ever read. the fonts and contents arrangements are fabulously neat and approachable.sorry, huge prejudice against big + ugly fonts and styles.heh.

anyway, had this mini quiz on "What Am I"?
Options are: A) Planned Person B) Spontaneous Person

Ehem so I am of the first one.What's with the quizzical look? It's (1/2) true, ok?
Well the truth is I scored 5 points of A type and 3 points of B type, so it's like i'm moving between the two styles and my preference is the A one. Never mind on that, what I'm trying to picture is that I as a Planned person (yea rite) unfortunately do have some problems dealing with my so-called plans i.e changes, expectations, uncertainty and blah blah, OR a motto if I may give one; "I love plans & I loathe distractions or interruptions". I am fine with minor unpredictable things but I'm totally not fine with changes that were purposely done or of zero effort.Even being a quarter Spontaneous that I am just cannot deal with such intolerable situations.

So I've figured some quick fixes for me the harrased Planner viz:

1) When faced with a change of plan, I will try to welcome it rather than fight it
2) When making a plan, I will think of it as emm a relatively loose collection of activities that may well change for the better
3) I just have to let go of the worry caused by my running late. There's nothing I can do about it. Just avoid it in future
4) Just relax. Some of the best deals are last minute. Yeah rite.

Okay now, just breathe.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

heyyyyy...
my dear "hoott" sister :)
never thought of meeting u here...
- virtually..
never mind thou... wow.. u've been blogging for quite sometimes ek :)
anyway, link me if u feel free..
wow... u are a beauty as always

p/s - u dont need me to buy u perfume.. u have mr lepuuttt heheheh..
send my regard to him

Anonymous said...

yea.. that a good tutorial i guest. by the way relax is a good thing to do. relax on what happen do and dont "gabra" when have trouble... :)

p/s: nice blog u have.. so pinky and it fit to you.. :)

elyna griffin said...

oh hannan, come on, sya tidak 'panas' ok.biase saje.hehe

shadowx, thanks for dropping by.well, i actually gabra most of waking time hehe