Prescription, pls

Friday, January 11, 2008

It’s 1.30 pm . Abah just left for Friday prayer. Mum’s on her cell. Danny's sleeping. So are the cats.And I'm at my study struggling for a definite idea or rather, plan.

I have to deal with the serious datelines and dozens of must-do stuff.Therefore, I am seriously in need of a good schedule. I’d rather say timetable ,that sounds old school.


Of headaches

1.Current research supervisor’s off to Liverpool by end of this month. I need to submit the amended and full revised of the earlier proposal 10 days preceding his departure to facilitate some arrangement for the new supervisor. Which means that I literally have about one week to finish that. And yes, I am on page 1.


2. I need to at least get two articles published. Aha.


3. I need to get the presentation on my title & stuff done by middle February or March


4. I need to make some preps for the next pursuant of studies by June 08 for 09 slot. It looks way ahead of time but trust me of all the past hassles, I really need to get going.-Thus, new proposals, selections, and some new points for CV on which point no.2 would be much of a help.


5. And of course, to read zillions of academic books and journalsssssss argh

Duh


So let's figure some pills


The Pills

1. Foremost and challenging step: To gradually reduce my time spending on novels. I need to get going with the palm-thick books

2. Need to have a fixed timetable for my reading or for a start, let’s spend 5-8 hrs for that per day


3.
Check out cool academic websites


4.
Library trip at least once a week


5.
Fortnightly Borders Trip *winkwink JavaChips


6. For God's sake, it's only a year. Will u just concentrate?


One at a time, lyn.Come on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On other happy note, I wanna wish my dear girlfriend Jane a Happy Birthday!Have a blast girl!

I found this very old school photo of us, taken on the very last day of SPM.that was like 8years ago.hihi. I really missed everyone


the birthday girl's on 2nd row, three from right
moi first row, same count :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

eager to write here after seeing that photo. i have mine as well:)

"things which take the most work, and cause the most amount of stress, are those of which u are ultimately proud, love and appreciate most"
[a tribute to your previous post; rainy mind]

best of luck

Anonymous said...

cool pic, lyn... kenangan yg terindah after PMR i guess

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

elyna griffin said...

dania, thanks! come on, buatla blogspot ..lg best tau

cikann, lepas SPM la..hehe kn ade sha f4 baru tu hehe

crescenet, thanks!

Unknown said...

those were the days :)

Anonymous said...

lyn, u re right..after spm heheheh