BB

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Dec 31, 07

The other half’s birthday is toooodaaayyy! Wehee :) We started early today, went to settle some registration thingy and went hunting for my back-to-school-stuff shopping.well, I need some boosters , ok.and fresh ones.

Anyways, we didn’t really plan for anything today , just spending some time together. I planned to try Palette Palette out for lunch but it was closed for new year’s party or sumthing. Since we were so so starving, (I actually felt like haven’t eaten for days) we went to KLCC the nearest place and tadaa.. Nando's. Hun initially opted for Fish Market coz he had some craves for fish on our way from BB to KLCC, but changed in an instant once he saw Nando's.hehe.

Oh yeah I gave hun an oscar for the birthday token and he insisted for its original name. Something to surprise his morning coz the present was given way too early. hehe

Guess today’s pretty much about my stuff hehe. It sounds like my birthday now.hehe

Happy Birthday Love.You know I heart you :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to me!
hehe.

thank you for a great last day of the year. and thank you for the card,the early birthday gift,the fish,and for you..

muah!

elyna griffin said...

hey, :)