not an election doodle
Friday, March 07, 2008
Bought a new sketchbook today. And I'm gonna start doodling again. So, this is like my 1st doodle, telling you something about today :)
Oh btw, tomorrow's election day.and am not gonna put in my vote coz for some stupid reasons I did not realise that I am eligible to register for that. i know, call me whatever you want to.
anyway, maybe we can work out just sumthing from here
Posted by elyna griffin at 11:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
"...and am not gonna put in my vote coz for some stupid reasons I did not realise that I am eligible to register for that.i know, call me whatever you want to..."<<< same here hehehehe
meow..
hehehe.. lyn, i just started my new blog@blogspot.. check this out.. http://the-frozen-moment.blogspot.com/
owww..
doodling in our own world..
best best :)
Post a Comment