ready to rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Friday, March 28, 2008

I woke up today ..feeling tired. My right rib ached and my throat felt dry. Those are normally early symptoms for fever. But I don’t think I’m gonna have any as the left rib doesn’t ache just yet.well I think I am just tired.had a long long and hectic week. Only today I manage to get some time for the net :)


Anyways I am now looking forward for healthy and slim-down eating plan. Yes, it’s now time to watch 'things' that I absent-mindedly put into my mouth.hehe.

Ermm since I am not an athletic person, thus it’s pretty hard to mmm.. look into some options to lose weight. Yes, right. Except that if I can have a spectacular eating plan and some walking plan.ok, walking sounds approachable.hehe.


So I’ve followed a not-really-good eating plan months ago when I was preparing for my IELTS exam and I managed to shed some kilos. so for time being I’ll just stick to the simple steps like minimizing my portion of rice, not having snacks in between meals, try not to eat rice, eat only wholemeal bread, and reduce sugary food or drinks intake.


Oh and I wanna share this simple working out plan. You can get the benefits of working out without all the work.Hmm…

  • AM prework Do three flight of steps
  • Morning at work take the long way to the copier, café or mailroom for an added 1-2 mins of activity
  • Noon 15-minute easy walk after lunch
  • Afternoon take the long way to the copier, café or mailroom for an added 1-2 mins of activity


Since today is the grocery shopping day, then I’ll grab something for my new eating plan.
Wehee


Any working out eating plan tips?


5 comments:

aifaa said...

way to go sister.been trying to lose these flabs as well.tried jogging but the bro says it makes my bum look big...ack!

tell me this is all just a big lie...*weeps*

Sarah B. said...

Haha... you could make everyone around you put on weight instead. So you stay trim compared to everyone else.
Anyway, you know that you have an expanding yours truly to sit yourself next to anytime! ;)

elyna griffin said...

aifaa

let me see.nope nope.that's a lie.
ure doing just fine.jogging?mm walking?hehe

kSarah

that's veryyyyyy tricky.hehe.it made me thinking,, it must be really good to be expanding with a reason.hmm...bestnye

~Ibu Anggun~ said...

lyn, u r skinny enuf ok..

haiyya..

maybe i should be the one planning on the eating and working out habit.. -__-

bacause:
1. my face is continuously expanding horizontally T_____________
2. so do my body (__________)

but u dear are in your best :)

elyna griffin said...

God, jane ! I need to do soemthing with my eating pattern ok

Skinny sounds very odd to me.and even if it is, enough is not good.huhu

arghhhh

anyway, AGAIN: ure doing just fine!