3 names you go by::
1. Lyn
2. Elyna
3. Lintok
3 songs you love listening at the moment::
1. Meetmeattheroundabout's Morning Ride
2. KT Tunstall's Suddenly I see
3.Brooke Fraser's Shadowfeet
3 things you are wearing right now::
1. Gap's blue tee
2. Capri
3. Bangle?
3 things that happened this week::
1. I started my not-so-serious dieting plan
2. I bought new bag on saturday and realised last time I bought one was almost 6 months ago!
3.I read from a school banner this morning that you hav to bring utility bills for primary school registration
3 things you did last night::
1. Drove to Bangi
2. Had late shower
3.Slept with the bedside lamp on
3 things you wish more people know about you::
1. That I am Malay, and local, and my parents are Malay too
2. I can actually COOK
3. I'm just conventional
3 things you want in a relationship::
1. Loyalty
2. Honesty
3. Oh well, the love of course
3 of your favourite things to do::
1. Watching Telly
2. Making things
3. Shopping
3 things you want badly at the moment::
1. My cat turns out to be such a genius creature and help me with the homework
2. I have all bags that they sell in the world
3. An Good answer
3 favourite things::
1. my purse
2. my shoes
3. my bags
3 things in your bag::
I change bags almost everyday and sometimes twice a day so I don't carry much
1. purse
2.cell
3.comb
3 must have things for long journey::
apart from the bag thingy , well
1.plain water
2.pills
3.sweater
3 pets you had/have::
1.pingu cat
2.foxy cat
3.Oscar fish
3 things you ate today::
1.Somtam
2.Grapes
3. egg benjo
3 people you last talked to::
1.Hun
2.Mak
3.Knda3 things you'll be doing tomorrow::
1.Do some work at UM
2.Pay phone bills
3.Maybe meet Farah3 places you want to go::
1.London
2.Manchester
3.M&S One Utama- check the wedges price3 things you want to do before you die::
1.Finish my studies
2.Get Married and have kids
3.Make my parents proud3 things that you are thnking right now::
1.Panjangnye soalan survey ni
2.What time am gonna sleep tonite?
3.Pakai baju mane ek esok
Oh yes, I am super bored. So I listed some stuff. Am tagging these ppl I know had something going on today;
purple daisy, flowerre, the frozen moment
thre3
Monday, March 31, 2008
Posted by elyna griffin at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
you can COOK?
miss elyna in the kitchen with bawang putih bawang merah etc. hmm..snap a photo of you kat dapur cooking your favorite, ok?;)
opss, something cross my mind. pki ken batik kat dapur x? :)
hehe. merepek je ani ni....
what i meant by that was that so far no one got poisoned by my cooking.hehe.kain batek was 'actively' worn when we were faris only .hehe
right lyn. long time not wearing kain batik...!tak sempat nak pakai..(excuses...hehehehe)
a'ah..ken batik ms zaman faris jah. haha.
dulu kalu blk kg, my grandma marah kalu xpki ken batik kat umah. huhu. but in time, she seems to understand her grandotter and dah xkesah dah. yeay!!
Post a Comment