I am tired of being tensed and depressed by some voices inside my head that kept telling me how hard things could get
and it's not helping me to overcome my fears for the future
I now need to wake up,change and shake up
for my soul has spoken for my wake up calls
I usually shop to get myself all hyped up and motivated?
I wonder.. what about u? what do you do?
wake up calls
Monday, March 17, 2008
Posted by elyna griffin at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
haha.that is so you..
but i agree.shopping IS the ultimate solution to all problems.like recovering from a breakup, getting over a fight, preparing for exams, global warming, ethnic war and so on...
agree wid aifaa..
shopping is like therapy for women.
shopping shopping shopping
but what do you normally do to get motivated?
ermm
reading help me a lot to motivate myself...
some ppl need a hard knock on their head as a wake up call..
but u are way too smart for that rite dear :)
keep it going baby!!! shopping it is!
shopping is okay..
but i'll end up pengsan regretting later.. heheh
but frankly speaking, i rather shut myself in my room for some private discussion with myself..like orang gile.. and some sleep.. ngehehehe
OMG that explains w im chubby. sleep.
I make lists. Haha... but you know that already. I list down everything to do with what i'm going through and somehow it helps put things back into perspective. I suppose it's like an attempt to re-organize a muddled mind. :)
thanks all.points taken.
truth is I shop all the time.and sometimes it makes no different when I do it purposely for some boosters.
I made lists too..sometimes.
but they kinda scare me(indirectly)..
i mean the serious cases of course.unless well,if I put some effort to strike off the points.hmmm
thanks kind peeps
u all deserve a cookie and milk each :)
i believe that you are always a well-motivated person lyn, for what u have achieved. this is all about stress management and making list just as u always do is one essential way.
i love kopi o ais bile serabut serabai. hehe. nikmati.
ani,at this point i hardly understand myself.
btw, bestnye kopi ais.mase hujan pun best.am gonna grab one now!
Post a Comment