My To-do List for today
1. Start Writing for Theory & Literature Review Chapter2. Finish reading the 1st Online Journal3. Call Non- ask about the Statement of Purpose *i didnt really get to ask her coz she was sick4. Remind hun to edit my schedule5.Email schedule to supervisor latest by 4pm6. Find some time to work on the 'envelope'
7.Think of the pressie! *still thinking8. Email Farid- ask about conferences & stuff
9.Read one chapter of Shopaholic & Baby*managed to finish bout 5 pages only
10.Watch Oprah 1pm* nope nope was doing sumthing else11.Work faster!*no comment
I'll update this by end of the day.
hopefully i'll manage to strike off at least half of the points
* So I managed to work on most things that I wanted to ,only that I didn't get to write a lengthy into for item no.1 as was busy working on item no.6.thihi
oh by all means, feel free to do this if you think this can get you sorted orait?
toDoList
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Posted by elyna griffin at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
ape nak komen ye..
hurm...memang sume teratur la, siap ada to do list..unlike me, sume pon x teratur..huhu
nice shoes/sandals hehehe
Post a Comment